“Multiple Surprises for Visitors” Terms and conditions:
- Each offer can only be redeemed once per person. They are limited in supply and only available while stocks last.
- Complimentary hotpot vouchers will be offered to those who have successfully pre-registered for the Chengdu InfoComm China on or before 29 August. They need to visit the onsite gift redemption counter (Booth No: 5A1-02) together in a group of 3 or above.
- Hotpot vouchers and onsite snacks & drinks are not exchangeable or refundable for cash, and they will not be re-issued if lost. The vouchers shall be deemed invalid if found damaged, defaced or photocopied.
- The Show Organizer shall not be liable for any damage, loss or other liability whatsoever or any consequential, incidental or special damages suffered or incurred by any visitor as a result of using the service provided by vendors.
- Employees of the Show Organizer, Event Manager and all working partners, exhibitors and their agents are not eligible to participate in any promotion campaign and voucher redemption.
- The Show Organizer and the Event Manager reserve the right to terminate the promotion campaigns and voucher redemption without prior notice.
- The Show Organizer and Event Manager reserve the final right on all decisions in the event of any dispute
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
About round-trip High Speed Rail ticket arrangement:
- Visitors in Sichuan Province or Chongqing can reimburse their round-trip High Speed Rail tickets (second class) to and from Chengdu when they book the tickets through J L Bestmeeting.
- Ticket reservation hotline: Mr. Wang +86.755.8288.0593 or +86.188.2524.0592
- Ticket reservation deadline: 30 August 2019 (Friday) 18:00
- We will only accept ticket reimbursement between 1-13 September 2019:
- Departure to Chengdu from Sichuan Province or Chongqing: 1-5 September 2019
- Departure to Sichuan Province or Chongqing from Chengdu: 4-13 September 2019
- High Speed Rail tickets bought through channels other than the appointed travel agent will not be qualified for fare reimbursement. Visitors who joined this program need to attend the Chengdu show and present the following materials at the service counter (Booth No: 4D31) for fare reimbursement:
- Visitor badge
- Personal identity card
- Personal mobile number
- Booking record
- Operating hours service counter (Booth No.: 4D31): 09:00 – 13:00
- Train ticket costs will be transferred through Alipay or WeChat Pay to registered participants.
- This scheme is non-transferrable.
About Hauwei P30 lucky draw:
- All visitors will be given a lucky draw coupon upon registration. In order to qualify for the lucky draw, visitors are required to complete the tasks stated in the coupon. A total of three Huawei mobile phones will be given out. Results will be announced in official WeChat every day.
- The Lucky Draw winner needs to bring along his/her identity card and business card to collect the prize in person. Failure to provide any such information will result in the prize being forfeited. The prizes shall not be exchangeable or refundable for cash.
- Lucky Draw winners will be requested to participate in photo-taking sessions for promotional usage.